When you want to sell your item, just contact us, we will valuate the item and assess whether it can be sold with us. It's simple, do it here!
Bukowskis’ auctions have been in operation since 1870 and in that time we have conducted hundreds of auctions of high-class art, crafts, furniture and complete collections. One of our areas of expertise is also sales of entire estates, which can be very useful when the need arises to dispose of a whole variety of objects of widely differing values. We can offer assistance in neatly collecting together all these sales in one place. For sale of an entire estate, we also have solutions for disposal of personal property that is of moderate financial value. Our dedicated agents at Bukowskis Real Estate can also assist with the valuation and sale of your real estate.
Let us summarise the process in brief:
First of all, an experienced appraiser will perform an independent valuation of the objects. We have a number of people who principally deal with home valuations throughout Sweden. They can assist with all types of valuations such as:
• sale valuation
• insurance valuation
• estate inventory
• distribution valuatio
You can find your nearest specialist here > After the valuation you can make a decision on whether or not to proceed with a sale. The objects are assigned a reserve price and a minimum selling price, i.e. the price below which the object will not be sold. Bukowskis is the leading auction house in the Nordic region and is also the biggest in terms of online auctions, with over 1.7 million site visits per month and 2-3,000 bids placed every day. Thanks to our broad expertise and knowledgeable specialists we can offer most objects from all eras to the right customers throughout the world.
Auctions often yield very good results, as we ensure that every object receives maximum exposure in order to fetch as high a price as possible. Since we hold all types of auctions, both exclusive hammer auctions and efficient online auctions, we can ensure rapid sales at high prices. Feel free to contact us.
CONTACT - SWEDEN
- StockholmMalou HaglundAppraiser+46 (0)727 33 27 20
- StockholmSebastian TaflinAppraiser+46 (0)708 92 19 78
- StockholmPeter AspelundAppraiser+46 (0)733 12 10 99
- MalmöMaria GranfeldtManager Valuation Desk, Malmö+46 (0)707 77 08 07
- GothenburgLovisa TörnstenManager Valuation Desk, Gothenburg+46 (0)708 21 46 58
- GothenburgErik BilénAppraiser+46 (0)703 43 64 88
- GothenburgAndreas SiesingAppraiser+46 (0)767 81 06 08
- MalmöJoakim FingalAppraiser+46 (0)709 17 99 94
- MalmöEdit DjurbergAppraiser+46 (0)720 10 64 02
- NorrköpingMats BelinAppraiser+46 (0)760 52 77 81
- NorrköpingRolf LundqvistAppraiser+46 (0)708 78 38 95
CONTACT US - FINLAND
- HelsinkiJoachim BorgströmSpecialist, Classic Finnish Art, Furniture, Works of Art and silver+358 (0)40 555 1334
- HelsinkiJohanna LindforsSpecialist, art.+358 (0)50 470 3245
- HelsinkiLaura PohjolaSpecialist modern and contemporary art, Finnish art, photography+358 (0)400 46 45 76
- HelsinkiAnna RoseniusSpecialist, Design+358 (0)40 1284 977
- HelsinkiThomas LuomaSpecialist, art, works of art, antique weapons, orders and militaria+358 (0)400 011 800
- HelsinkiNina WesterlundSpecialist Watches and Jewellery, gemmologist+358 50 5772620 +46 (0)737 76 28 54