When you want to sell your item, just contact us, we will valuate the item and assess whether it can be sold with us. It's simple, do it here!
Valuate my object
Bukowskis’ auctions have been in operation since 1870 and in that time we have conducted hundreds of auctions of high-class art, crafts, furniture and complete collections. One of our areas of expertise is also sales of entire estates, which can be very useful when the need arises to dispose of a whole variety of objects of widely differing values. We can offer assistance in neatly collecting together all these sales in one place. For sale of an entire estate, we also have solutions for disposal of personal property that is of moderate financial value. Our dedicated agents at Bukowskis Real Estate can also assist with the valuation and sale of your real estate.
Let us summarise the process in brief:
First of all, an experienced appraiser will perform an independent valuation of the objects. We have a number of people who principally deal with home valuations throughout Sweden. They can assist with all types of valuations such as:
• sale valuation
• insurance valuation
• estate inventory
• distribution valuatio
You can find your nearest specialist here > After the valuation you can make a decision on whether or not to proceed with a sale. The objects are assigned a reserve price and a minimum selling price, i.e. the price below which the object will not be sold. Bukowskis is the leading auction house in the Nordic region and is also the biggest in terms of online auctions, with over 1.4 million site visits per month and 2-3,000 bids placed every day. Thanks to our broad expertise and knowledgeable specialists we can offer most objects from all eras to the right customers throughout the world.
Auctions often yield very good results, as we ensure that every object receives maximum exposure in order to fetch as high a price as possible. Since we hold all types of auctions, both exclusive hammer auctions and efficient online auctions, we can ensure rapid sales at high prices. Feel free to contact us.
CONTACT - SWEDEN
- StockholmHenrik ÅbergHead of Valuation, Specialist Furniture Department+46 8-614 08 37
- StockholmMalou HaglundAppraiser+46-727-33 27 20
- StockholmErik IngareAppraiser+46-733-27 96 22
- StockholmSebastian TaflinAppraiser+46-708-92 19 78
- StockholmPeter AspelundAppraiser+46-733-12 10 99
- MalmöMaria GranfeldtManager Valuation Desk, Malmö+46-707 770807
- GothenburgLovisa TörnstenManager Valuation Desk, Gothenburg+46-708-21 46 58
- GothenburgErik BilénAppraiser+46-703-43 64 88
- GothenburgAndreas SiesingAppraiser+46-76-781 06 08
- MalmöThérèse von RosenAppraiser+46-70-821 46 57
- MalmöJoakim FingalAppraiser+46-709-17 99 94
- MalmöEdit DjurbergAppraiser+46-720-10 64 02
- NorrköpingMats BelinAppraiser+46-760-52 77 81
- NorrköpingRolf LundqvistAppraiser+46-708-78 38 95
CONTACT US - FINLAND
- HelsinkiLaura PohjolaSpecialist modern and contemporary art, Finnish art, photography+358-400 464576
- HelsinkiNina WesterlundHead Specialist Watches and Jewellery+358 50 5772620
- HelsinkiJoachim BorgströmSpecialist, Classic Finnish Art, Furniture, Works of Art and silver+358 40 555 1334