VALUATION - how to
There can be several reasons for needing assistance with valuation. You may be curious about the value of an individual object, maybe you need to appraise the value of a home before sale, estate inventory or distribution, or for insurance purposes. Whatever the reason, do not hesitate to contact our valuation department either using the form below or via email or telephone (see below for contact details) for advice or to book a home visit.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU!
Complete the form and send it to us. Enquiries are processed in order of receipt. Replies may take long, depending on our workload. Please note that the valuation is provisional, based on information sent to us, and can be altered upon inspection of the property. Bukowskis can only provide valuation on items that lie within our area of competence. For any other objects, we will leave the enquiry unanswered or decline to comment.
We have many years of experience and are appointed by the Swedish Chambers of Commerce and operate throughout the country.
Sweden and the Stockholm Area
- StockholmHenrik ÅbergHead of Valuation, Specialist Furniture Department+46 8-614 08 37
- StockholmErik IngareAppraiser+46-733-27 96 22
- StockholmSebastian TaflinAppraiser+46-708-92 19 78
- StockholmMalou HaglundAppraiser+46-727-33 27 20
- StockholmPeter AspelundAppraiser+46-733-12 10 99
- HelsinkiLaura PohjolaSpecialist modern and contemporary art, Finnish art+358-400 464576
- HelsinkiHelena LaaksoSpecialist classical Finnish art, Russian and International Art, Photography+358-45 1246116
- HelsinkiDan von KoskullSpecialist Finnish Design, Modern and Contemporary Works of Art+358-40 5270119
- HelsinkiJoachim BorgströmSpecialist Furniture, Works of Art and silver+358 40 555 1334
- HelsinkiNina WesterlundSpecialist Jewellery and watches+358-50 5772620
- HelsinkiAnna RoseniusAppraiser
- HelsinkiNan JarjisAppraiser
- HelsinkiAnja LehtovuoriAppraiser
- HelsinkiNinni StenbergAppraiser
- Denmark / CopenhagenCharlotte Horneman LassenRepresentative+45 - 22 47 79 74