During almost 150 years, Bukowskis has offered quality auctions to sellers and buyers around the world. Through expertise and a unique selection of art and design, Bukowskis is proud to present most lots exceeding 1 million SEK, the market’s highest average prices, and continuously new world records. Through good results and an international network, Bukowskis has strengthen its position as the leading auction house for Fine Art on the Nordic market.
Bukowskis is since 2007 owned by the Lundin family. The organization consist of hammer auctions, online auctions, buy-now offerings, selling exhibitions and private sales.
Bukowski’s exceptional hammer auctions takes place in the auction house’s classic premises at Berzelii Park in Stockholm and quality auctions are on-going at Bukowski’s website around the clock. All auctions are available in Bukowskis digital application – download it here > Bukowski’s Private Sales offer customized solutions according to specific requirements. With the industry’s most prominent specialists, Bukowskis is always available for home valuations both in Sweden and internationally.
• 35 lots exceeding 1 MSEK – most lots on the market in 2018.
• Bukowskis sold 6 out of the 10 most expensive art works in 2018.
• 1,9 million visitors online every month with an international growth.
• Highest average prices on the market.
• Several world record and one “white glove sale” where all art works in the collection were sold).
• The most expensive art work sold in Sweden 2018.
Bukowski’s offices and showrooms are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and in Helsinki. Bukowski’s also has representatives in London, New York, Berlin, Copenhagen and Costa del Sol.
Welcome to contact us already today to buy and sell the markets most expensive art and design. Contact one of Bukowski’s prominent specialists at tel. +46 (0)8–614 08 00.